Flat Runner for Chicago Marathon
EXCITED! Leading up to race day, it’s so important to prepare your things, and more importantly, yourself! It’s definitely a process and you want to make sure that you have everything you’ll need prior to your race! One race ritual that I like to do is to lay out everything on the floor and make my #FlatRunner as Instagrammers call it. This helps visualize everything you’re going to wear and have on you! With the forecast of 45 degrees at the start of the race (perfect!), I’m planning to wear the following:
- Chicago Marathon Nike Singlet (bought at the expo). I really really wanted to wear something "Chicago Marathon" for my race since it was my first so I took my chances of wearing something 'new' on race day. Thankfully, no chafing, and now I get to enjoy my race day photos and know exactly which race it was from! :)
- Balega socks (not pictured)
- Run: Pace setter skirt from Lululemon
- Energy Bra from Lululemon (note: took me awhile to find a bra that doesn't chafe on my long runs! Highly recommend this bra!)
- Saucony ProGrid 7
- Clif Shot Bloks (I was able to fit 18 of them in my waist pack and in my Lululemon skirt!)
- ZonePerfect protein bar (not pictured) : Thankful I had this because I got hungry riiiiiigght before start!
- Garmin Forerunner 220 (not pictured)
Thanks for stopping by!