- Chicago Marathon Nike Singlet (bought at the expo). I really really wanted to wear something "Chicago Marathon" for my race since it was my first so I took my chances of wearing something 'new' on race day. Thankfully, no chafing, and now I get to enjoy my race day photos and know exactly which race it was from! :)
- Balega socks (not pictured)
- Run: Pace setter skirt from Lululemon
- Energy Bra from Lululemon (note: took me awhile to find a bra that doesn't chafe on my long runs! Highly recommend this bra!)
- Saucony ProGrid 7
- Clif Shot Bloks (I was able to fit 18 of them in my waist pack and in my Lululemon skirt!)
- ZonePerfect protein bar (not pictured) : Thankful I had this because I got hungry riiiiiigght before start!
- Garmin Forerunner 220 (not pictured)
Thanks for stopping by!