Definition: the formation of a word from a sound associated with what is named.
I had a debate with my husband on what to call this gaiter, and guess who won?!?! ME!!! He wanted boring "comic book" and I wanted "Onomatopeia". And for those who don't know what that is, it is exactly what THIS gaiter is!
- Our kids sized gaiters have a 9 inch opening which provides a soft and snug fit
- 100% Breathable Polyester Microfiber Stretch Material with unhemmed edges.
- Soft on skin, no irritation from seams and lightweight material
- Gentle cycle machine wash, cold water, no fabric softener, and hang to dry
- Multi Functional - can be used as a face cover, bandana, headband, wristband, neck gaiter, dust protection. More than 10 ways to wear it!
- Wind resistant, keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- If using gaiter as a mask you can fold the material over for double or triple protection
- Convenient face cover, just wear around your neck when alone and pull up over nose when you need protection. Keeps the gaiter clean and prevents you from holding a hospital mask in your hand, laying it on a table or hanging from your ear.