Intramuros inspired gaiter! I wanted to design an old colonial/heritage type design mixed with a bit of tribal designs. I love how it turned out and it is flippable with a different designed sun on the other side. I hope you love it as much as I loved designing it.
A little bit of heritage feel a little bit of tribal
- 100% Breathable Polyester Microfiber Stretch Material with unhemmed edges.
- Soft on skin, no irritation from seams and lightweight material
- Gentle cycle machine wash, cold water, no fabric softener, and hang to dry
- Multi Functional - can be used as a face cover, bandana, headband, wristband, neck gaiter, dust protection. More than 10 ways to wear it!
- Wind resistant, keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- If using gaiter as a mask you can fold the material over for double or triple protection
- Convenient face cover, just wear around your neck when alone and pull up over nose when you need protection. Keeps the gaiter clean and prevents you from holding a hospital mask in your hand, laying it on a table or hanging from your ear.