In stock and ready to ship from Chicago.
It started out as a sketch on my sketch pad many years ago always knowing that I wanted to do something with it but put it away for a rainy day. Life happened and like a lot of things, this piece of art was pushed to the side. As I was searching for new inspirations for my designs I found my sketch book under a pile of papers. Once I flipped to this sketch I immediately knew I had to make this into a gaiter... it was perfect for it! After a few revisions I am ecstatic to release "La Pinay"!!!! I LOVE them in both black and white! I hope you love them too!
- 100% Breathable Polyester Microfiber Stretch Material with unhemmed edges.
- Soft on skin, no irritation from seams and lightweight material
- Gentle cycle machine wash, cold water, no fabric softener, and hang to dry
- Multi Functional - can be used as a face cover, bandana, headband, wristband, neck gaiter, dust protection. More than 10 ways to wear it!
- Wind resistant, keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- If using gaiter as a mask you can fold the material over for double or triple protection
- Convenient face cover, just wear around your neck when alone and pull up over nose when you need protection. Keeps the gaiter clean and prevents you from holding a hospital mask in your hand, laying it on a table or hanging from your ear.