Our Fall/Winter gaiters are a thicker jersey type polyester. Hemmed on both edges and perfect for the cold and moisture wicking.
As seen in SELF MAGAZINE
- 100% Breathable Polyester Microfiber Stretch Material with HEMMED edges.
- Soft on skin, no irritation from seams and lightweight material
- Gentle cycle machine wash, cold water, no fabric softener, and hang to dry
- Multi Functional - can be used as a face cover, bandana, headband, wristband, neck gaiter, dust protection. More than 10 ways to wear it!
- Wind resistant, keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- If using gaiter as a mask you can fold the material over for double or triple protection
- Convenient face cover, just wear around your neck when not in use.
It was the quarantine project of 2020, when our little ones became proud sidewalk chalk artists. It was a way for us mommies to keep our little ones busy... or maybe it was a way for us to maintain our sanity as well.
It was a way for us to shed some light during some very dark times. It was a way for us to spread joy to random strangers that walked those colorful sidewalks. It was a way for us to show love and appreciation to our front liners.
It was the silver lining that we all seeked and needed. 💕🙏🏼
I designed 🎨 this special gaiter with all of that in mind, designed from the heart ♥️ . I hope it reminds you of the precious time you spent with your kids, creating art, like it does for me. 👩👧👧
Through sidewalk chalk, we were #alonetogether and we were able to spread joy when we really needed it most.
I hope we all continue to explore our creative side and make 2020 our most creative year yet. 💕